Wednesday 13 March 2013

RIP CHUCKY......

I started my day today very hopeful and full of energy, Getting ready to go pick my dog up from the vet, He fell ill 2days ago, So i pull out of the compound about to start my journey to the vet and I see the vet doctors car pulling over in front of my house, and my next thought was oh nice, he brought my chucky home, and the vet comes down from his car and the next thing that comes out from his mouth is, Madam I'm so sorry your Dog is dead, Somebody wake me up from this dream.................. I've been speechless all morning, How did my very healthy rottweiler  fall ill and die in the space of 2days, its unexplainable,  I became so attached to him, Gush its such a sad day, i cant even begin to explain to you how i feel.....




RIP CHUCKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment