Wednesday 16 January 2013

RIP IRAWO

I saw a tweet by rugged man of how he witnessed a murder on the road somewhere in lagos, I was a bit shocked at how free a killer could be in Nigeria, Only to find out today that the same murder I read about happened to be someone I know, His brother was my birthday mate and died a few years ago when we were in school(CONTINUE TO RIP IMOLE), I cant even begin to imagine the grief his parents and sister would be going through now.

Sometimes i wonder when people say its destiny and its supposed to happen, I believe destiny is something that happens irrespective of where you live, so if he lived in the Dubai or the UK, do u think someone would have shot him and strolled away, I don't think so, its high time we stop saying the lack of security in Nigeria is our individual destiny..................I refuse to agree.

RIP IRAWO..... There will be a candle light procession from military hospital ikoyi to falomo roundabout today the 16th of Jan. from 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment